Are you ready to take your off-roading adventures to the next level? Picture this: a white Jeep Gladiator Mojave, sitting proudly on 35-inch tires, gliding effortlessly over rugged terrain.
But here’s the best part – no lift required! Quadratec’s CJ Retro Alloy Wheels offer the perfect fit for this beast of a vehicle.
And if you own a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, get ready for an even wilder ride. With solid front and rear axles, selectable lockers, and high-line fenders, this bad boy can handle larger tires with just a modest lift.
So, if you’re looking to enhance your on-road handling and ride quality, buckle up and dive into the world of the Jeep Gladiator 35s with no lift required.
jeep gladiator 35s no lift
The Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, with its solid front and rear axles, selectable lockers, and high-line fenders, provides a great build platform for off-road enthusiasts. Many people have successfully fit 35-inch tires on the Gladiator Rubicon with no lift, as tested with the installation of 35×11.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on stock 17×7.5 wheels.
These tires performed well, particularly in mud, and fit well in the wheel well, allowing for a full-size spare to be stored underneath without any issue. While the larger tires do decrease fuel economy by about 1.5 mpg compared to stock, they significantly improve on-road handling and ride quality.
Some individuals have even managed to fit a 37-inch tire under the truck using the factory spare wheel. Overall, the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon offers a versatile and capable platform for those looking to upgrade their tires without a lift.
- Jeep Gladiator Rubicon is a suitable choice for off-road enthusiasts due to its solid front and rear axles, selectable lockers, and high-line fenders.
- 35-inch tires can be successfully fitted on the Gladiator Rubicon with no lift, as proven with the installation of 35×11.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on stock 17×7.5 wheels.
- The 35-inch tires perform well, especially in mud, and fit snugly in the wheel well, allowing for a full-size spare to be stored underneath.
- Although fuel economy is slightly reduced by about 1.5 mpg, on-road handling and ride quality are significantly improved with the larger tires.
- Some individuals have managed to fit a 37-inch tire under the truck using the factory spare wheel.
- Overall, the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon is a versatile and capable platform for those seeking tire upgrades without a lift.
Check this out:
💡 Pro Tips:
1. Consider upgrading to larger axles if you plan on running 35-inch tires on your Jeep Gladiator with no lift. This will provide better strength and durability for off-roading.
2. Install a leveling kit to achieve a more aggressive stance with your 35-inch tires on the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. This will improve clearance and enhance the overall appearance.
3. Opt for aftermarket shock absorbers specifically designed for larger tires to improve the handling and ride quality of your Jeep Gladiator with 35s and no lift. This will help maintain stability on and off the road.
4. Regularly check and adjust your tire pressure when running 35-inch tires on the Jeep Gladiator. Different terrains and driving conditions may require slight variations in tire pressure to optimize performance.
5. Consider upgrading the brakes on your Jeep Gladiator to accommodate the larger tire size. 35-inch tires can increase the strain on your braking system, so investing in larger rotors or more robust brake pads can help ensure optimal braking performance.
Quadratec CJ Retro Alloy Wheels for White Jeep Gladiator Mojave
When it comes to enhancing the look of your white Jeep Gladiator Mojave, one of the best recommendations is to equip it with Quadratec CJ Retro Alloy Wheels. These rims are not only stylish but also provide excellent performance on and off the road.
With a +12 offset, they are perfectly suited for the Jeep Gladiator 35s, making them a popular choice among off-roading enthusiasts.
The Quadratec CJ Retro Alloy Wheels are specifically designed to accommodate 35-inch tires with an 8.5-inch width. This ensures a perfect fit and optimum performance for your Jeep Gladiator Mojave.
The wider width of the tires allows for better traction and stability, especially when navigating through difficult terrains.
One of the key features of the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon is its solid front and rear axles, which provide superior strength and durability. Additionally, it comes equipped with selectable lockers, allowing you to lock the front and rear differentials for maximum traction when needed.
The high-line fenders of the Rubicon also play a crucial role in accommodating larger tires with a modest amount of lift.
High-Line Fenders for Larger Tires on Gladiator Rubicon
The high-line fenders on the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon open up a world of possibilities for fitting larger tires without the need for extensive modifications. With these fenders, you can easily install 35-inch tires on your Rubicon without any lift.
This makes it an attractive option for those who want to maintain the factory stance of their vehicle while still enjoying the benefits of larger tires.
The result of fitting 35-inch tires on the Gladiator Rubicon with no lift is impressive. During tests, the combination of 35×11.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on stock 17×7.5 wheels performed exceptionally well, particularly in muddy conditions.
The larger tires provided excellent traction and stability, enhancing the off-road capabilities of the Rubicon.
Fitting 35-Inch Tires on Gladiator Rubicon With No Lift
One of the advantages of the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon is its generous wheel well clearance, which allows for the installation of 35-inch tires with no lift. The tires fit well within the wheel well, providing a beefier and more aggressive look to your vehicle.
Additionally, the Rubicon’s full-size spare tire can fit underneath with no issue, ensuring that you’re always prepared for any situation on the trail.
Some Jeep enthusiasts have even managed to fit a 37-inch tire under the truck using the factory spare wheel. This is a testament to the flexible and versatile nature of the Gladiator Rubicon, making it a top choice for those looking to maximize their tire size without major modifications.
Performance and Fuel Economy Impact of 35-Inch Tires
While the performance of the 35-inch tires on the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon is commendable, it’s important to note the impact it has on the vehicle’s fuel economy and power. Compared to the stock setup, it is expected to see a decrease in fuel efficiency, typically around 1.5 miles per gallon.
However, this is a trade-off for the enhanced off-road capabilities and improved on-road handling and ride quality that larger tires provide.
On the road, the increased rolling resistance caused by the larger tires can result in a slight reduction in power, especially when facing strong headwinds. Nonetheless, the overall performance remains impressive, and the Rubicon’s robust drivetrain and powerful engine can handle the demands of larger tires.
Maximizing Tire Size on Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
For those looking to push the limits of tire size on their Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, the combination of high-line fenders and no lift allows for greater customization options. By making slight modifications, such as trimming the fenders or installing aftermarket suspension components, it’s possible to fit even larger tires onto the Rubicon without compromising its functionality.
It’s worth noting that going beyond 35 inches in tire size will likely have a more significant impact on fuel economy and power. However, if you’re primarily using your Rubicon for off-roading and want to conquer the most challenging terrains, the trade-off might be well worth it.
Praises for Jeep Gladiator as an Off-Road Build Platform
The Jeep Gladiator Rubicon has received high praise as an exceptional platform for off-road enthusiasts. Its solid front and rear axles, selectable lockers, and high-line fenders provide the perfect foundation for customization and adventure.
With the ability to fit larger tires without the need for a lift, the Gladiator Rubicon offers a versatile and capable off-road experience straight from the factory.
In conclusion, the Jeep Gladiator 35s with no lift is a tempting option for off-roading enthusiasts. By equipping your white Jeep Gladiator Mojave with Quadratec CJ Retro Alloy Wheels and fitting 35-inch tires with no lift on the Gladiator Rubicon, you can unlock a world of possibilities and master the bliss of off-roading adventures.
Remember, while there may be some trade-offs in fuel economy and power, the enhanced performance and improved handling are well worth it. For more Gladiator content and recommended modifications, be sure to check out the author’s YouTube channel.